1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.4.1

Old TestFlight threads
Moviejunkie

Re: Testing MrMC 3.4.1

Post by Moviejunkie »

amet wrote: 13 Jan 2018, 14:02
Moviejunkie wrote: 13 Jan 2018, 13:46 @amet:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwt3jblbxb5uz ... 8.jpg?dl=0

I want to see the full movie description
Settings > Appearance > Skin > - Settings > General Settings > Enable auto scrolling .. but these reports should not go into TestFlight thread please, we are looking for issues with currently testing features/bugfixes
Moviejunkie wrote: 13 Jan 2018, 13:46 Second, one small fault with the new beta:
My TV doesn't switch to HDR anymore with all HDR files.
Cinema movies are working but test files not:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqsd08g278ogv ... 10.ts?dl=0
This is the file
does 3.4.0 work ok for you?
The TestFlight release before worked.

To be clear just the test files aren‘t switching to HDR
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

Off topic so I hope it's OK to post about this...

Noticing some small problem on ATV4k using deinterlace (yadif ?) while watching live 1080i sports material. It seems to do great while watching material that was originally "film" but with sports it seems to have trouble getting the cadence, or pattern detection, correct. What I see looking at codec info is that pattern correction alternates between none and 2 (pc:none or pc:2) when for sports material it should be at none all the time if I understand correctly.

Whenever the pattern correction changes there is skipping or dropping of frames which is quite noticeable.
Last edited by cosmoxl on 13 Jan 2018, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Moviejunkie wrote: 13 Jan 2018, 17:39 The TestFlight release before worked.

To be clear just the test files aren‘t switching to HDR
Switching works for me, but this file is getting flagged as DolbyVision file, not HDR file. Codec ID is showing as 36 which is actually common to both. Time to dive into ffmpeg to see why.

Debug Print: displayModeSwitchInProgress == DONE, refreshRate = 23.98, dynamicRange = DolbyVision
wesk05

Post by wesk05 »

The mp4 version of that test pattern from the original Rev_018 release has SEI issues. The ts pattern should have worked fine. The mp4 version from the re-release of Rev_018 should also work fine. The uploaded file should also work fine.
pauabaer

Post by pauabaer »

I like the tvOS sound. Thank you for this feature! :)

I have noticed something but dont know if this is right place here. i will try..

First..In the Amber Skin you can choose what the movies homescreen should show. There is the option "custom" but nothing happens when i try to activate this. Is this a bug? Could you select a library path from a emby source?

Second..still in the Amber Skin (i didnt test other yet) the fanart picture as backgrounds when i oncklick a show are not in the
right size.

I have another question: In Kodi there is an addon in which you can define how many seconds the playback jump back when you pause your video. Is it possible to add this feature in MrMC?
Last edited by pauabaer on 13 Jan 2018, 21:53, edited 1 time in total.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

pauabaer wrote: 13 Jan 2018, 21:44 I like the tvOS sound. Thank you for this feature! :)

I have noticed something but dont know if this is right place here. i will try..

In the Amber Skin you can choose what the movies homescreen should show. There is the option "custom" but nothing happens when i try to activate this. Is this a bug? Could you select a library path from a emby source?

I have another question: In Kodi there is an addon in which you can define how many seconds the playback jump back when you pause your video. Is it possible to add this feature in MrMC?
I think "custom" needs python which is not back in yet.

"playback jump back", is that the addon called "Unpause Jumpback" ?
pauabaer

Post by pauabaer »

davilla wrote: 13 Jan 2018, 21:49 I think "custom" needs python which is not back in yet.

"playback jump back", is that the addon called "Unpause Jumpback" ?
Yes, thats the addon. Ah ok. I just wondered because the option is listed.

Still in the Amber Skin (i didnt test other yet) the fanart picture as backgrounds when i oncklick a show are not in the
right size.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

(180113.2009)
changed, collision with darwin NO
core: refactor tvOS focus handling, part4
darwin: remove unused functions in CFocusEngineHandler
core: fixed gamepad focus
core: fixed dialogs with no focusability preventing focusability
tvos: default to tvos native click sounds
skin.opacity: fix gamepadinput visibility
core: focus engine, fixed up/down swipes in wall view to move more than one
core: focus engine, hide views if window is WINDOW_DIALOG_BUSY
fixup, core: focus engine, revert swipeNoMore

Still on the list to resolve:
List Item wrapping
Fast Swipe out of focused view. Still can jump too far.

As we go forward with changed to the new focus engine core, we want to watch out for regressions.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

The first letter of the alphabet for the section I'm in doesn't show when I'm scrolling with the most recent build. Previously it was in the middle when I was scrolling through the Movies, and it's really beneficial.

Also I saw an area for a Google Drive and Dropbox when getting the log for something else... but no idea how to authorize Google Drive :lol:
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

timstephens24 wrote: 14 Jan 2018, 01:03 The first letter of the alphabet for the section I'm in doesn't show when I'm scrolling with the most recent build. Previously it was in the middle when I was scrolling through the Movies, and it's really beneficial.

Also I saw an area for a Google Drive and Dropbox when getting the log for something else... but no idea how to authorize Google Drive :lol:
Will look into the missing first letter of the alphabet for the list. Which skin ?

No Google Drive right now :) On the List. We are not happy with the current authorization procedure for OAuth 2.0 services like DropBox and Google Drive and are waiting until we replace it.