1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Thanks so far!

Introduce yourself here
pauabaer

Thanks so far!

Post by pauabaer »

Hi guys,

i registered here because i am really interessted in runnig MrMC on a Apple TV. Yet, i dont have one, but sooner or later i have to buy it. Because i am a kodi-fan i am looking for a possibility to use a similar media-platform on the atv. I think I found it :)

i want to thank you for the MrMC Lite Version for iOS. This is what i needed to test. Now i have some question and hope you can help me here.

1. Are there existing more view-types in a library in the full version?

2. How do i have to prepare when i want to youse the LightEffects-"Plugin"? In another room i have a Raspi-Client running on libreelec. Could i take this to set up a boblight/hyperion-Server and in MrMC i can type in the server IP?

Thanks for all your work and help.

pauabaer
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Thanks so far!

Post by amet »

hi,

1. full version has no other limitation except the number of listed items. views are skin related and opacity has 2, amber has more and so does MrMC skin(kodi confluence). we are looking in getting more skins in soon.

2. if you have boblight server setup, all you need is IP dress and it should be fine .. my rPi runs hyperion with 132 leds, works like a charm.
pauabaer

Post by pauabaer »

Thanks for reply.
amet wrote: 13 Dec 2017, 11:11 we are looking in getting more skins in soon.
That sounds good to me. Lets see if there is a skin which fits my ideas. In correlation to this, is it possible to add other start windows? In the settings you can choose between some, but in the opacity skin there is no option to start with your movie library..that would be nice.

Currently the newest MrMC version provides the database structure from Kodi 17 is this right? With my SQL Database it should be no problem to sync the watchstates with other (Kodi 17) clients in my network? Behind the scene, are you working on a version based on Kodi Leia or does this have to be already in alpha-status?
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

We are Kodi 17 database compatible.

As far as Kodi Leia, still watching it regarding core changes but when it gets closer to release status, then we will address database compatibility.