1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Video calibration settings not being saved

Any issues that are tvOS specific
fhall1

Video calibration settings not being saved

Post by fhall1 »

Running an ATV4, tvOS 11.2, MrMC 3.3-0.

I notice the last 3 times I have run MrMC (starting from the tvOS home screen) that the "Video Calibration" settings do not stay where I set them between sessions. Not sure if the 11.2 tvOS update or the MrMC 3.3 update did this, but when I first start MrMC the text at the very top and bottom of the screen (Amber Skin) are cut off. If I go into the Settings, System Settings, Video Calibration I can adjust the screen size so everything is perfect (essentially removing the overscan I guess). The setting stays for the current session of MrMC, but if I back out to the ATV4 home screen then go back into MrMC, the overscan is back and I have to go into the calibration settings and set it up all over again. I don't see any way to hit a "save settings" after I calibrate it, so I assume it should "stick" - and it used to for all previous versions up until now.

Any suggestions?
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Video calibration settings not being saved

Post by davilla »

ok, might be related to display rate tracking that was added to get the display refresh rate. This value propagates to display rez which is used for calibration lookups.

Just found out that the AppleTV4K has rock solid display rate tracking while the AppleTV4 wanders. Testing in Testflight v3.3.1 and should be fixed in next release.
fhall1

Post by fhall1 »

Great news - thanks!
Buadhai

Post by Buadhai »

Same here.

ATV3
TVOS 11.2
MrMC 3.3-0
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Atv3? Atv4 maybe? :)
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Need someone with this issue to join testflight for v3.3.1 and see if the issue is fixed.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1468