1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

MrMC Lite vs MrMC Touch

Any issues that are iOS specific
brallor

MrMC Lite vs MrMC Touch

Post by brallor »

Hi

I cannot find any info whats missing in MrMC Lite running on iOS vs MrMC Touch?
amet
Team MrMC

Re: MrMC Lite vs MrMC Touch

Post by amet »

https://mrmc.tv/2017/09/14/mrmc-3-1-0-a ... n-opacity/
MrMC now also comes in two flavors , Full version and Lite version and both have new Opacity skin included. Lite version has full player functionality except divx codec playback and will limit library listing to 8 items. Lots of users were looking for a trial version to try MrMC and see if it suites their needs and MrMC Lite was done with that in mind. MrMC Lite is free and features will be kept in line with full version in future.
rodalpho

Post by rodalpho »

I just came here looking for this information, and it wasn't trivial to find! I suggest you amend the appstore description to inform users of the lite limitations.
brallor

Post by brallor »

I was tricked by the pictures on the apps in App Store, thought it was another app.
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

brallor wrote: 20 Nov 2017, 13:34 I was tricked by the pictures on the apps in App Store, thought it was another app.
Indeed, same experience here, that I thought it was another app when I purchased it recently :o
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Montoya wrote: 16 May 2018, 10:36
brallor wrote: 20 Nov 2017, 13:34 I was tricked by the pictures on the apps in App Store, thought it was another app.
Indeed, same experience here, that I thought it was another app when I purchased it recently :o
Explain please...
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

amet wrote: 16 May 2018, 10:43
Montoya wrote: 16 May 2018, 10:36
Explain please...
What Brailor said already, the screenshots used in the App store for MrMC Touch. Those don't reflect the current status of the interface for MrMc on my iPad Pro. Used MrMC on the Apple TV for quite some time now as you know, so was very confused to see a different interface in the screenshots in the App store for MrMc Touch :o

Also the text descriptions of both MrMC Lite and MrMC Touch aren't crosslinked to point users they can first use the light version as a "trial" and if they like it, they can purchase "MrMC Touch" with full functionality.

Why not name "MrMC Touch" just "MrMC", just like what you have done for the Apple TV app ?

All of the above items combined causes initial confusion for users who want to purchase the Full iOS version of MrMC, just like I have experienced :D

Edit: @Amet

See this link https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/mrmc-to ... tform=ipad

The App store on my iPad Pro shows these screenshots by default and not the ones of the current interface. By this, you might lose new potential customers to MrMC (who are also new to MrMC), when they are served those outdated screenshots by default, by the Apple App store.