1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Does not display the movie information window

Support for any MySQL database connection issues
kune28

Does not display the movie information window

Post by kune28 »

Hello, I think this is a more appropriate place for the post I published the other day.

I'm user xbmc / kodi years ago, and in this MRMC if I add video sources on a remote computer via SMB, the library of movies scan correctly and displays the information window when I select a movie. But if instead of adding that source, I enable MySQL database, selecting a movie the information window don't appears, the movie starts directly. With tv show does well.

If I select a view type library that includes movie information, this appears correctly, but no open the information window to select the movie.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks
kune28

Re: Does not display the movie information window

Post by kune28 »

The problem may be because my scraper on the host computer is that of filmaffinity and not the themoviedb?
I prefer the scraper of filmaffinity. There a way to continue using this on the host computer?
kune28

Re: Does not display the movie information window

Post by kune28 »

In fact the problem was to use the filmaffinity scraper . I changed the scraper in hte host PC at themoviedatabase and now open the information movie window when I select the movie.

There any way to use the filmaffinity scraper?

Thanks for all your help