1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

No Video Progress Bar During Pause

tvOS Video playback support subforum
Buadhai

Re: No Video Progress Bar During Pause

Post by Buadhai »

I finally remembered to test this with the iOS Kodi remote. Same result. Most of the time, but not always, no progress bar on pause.
CallClear

Post by CallClear »

I can confirm that this happens with me as well. I can duplicate it consistently. First, it only happens on Amber, not on MrMC. When a video is started or skipped forward/backwards (basically whenever it starts playing from any given point) the pause/progress bar can display for exactly 19 seconds. I can pause, play, pause, or leave it paused--the progress bar will show as it should. Then at exactly 19 seconds from where the video started (not play time but just 19 seconds--regardless of whether it has been paused or not) it will stop working and wont show up again until the next time I skip forward/backwards or restart.

Like the OP, it isn't a big deal at all. I just wanted to pipe up and confirm it happens to me too. I can provide a log if you'd like..
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

ok, fixed this for next release... 2.2.0 as 2.1.0 is already with Apple for review
Buadhai

Post by Buadhai »

Yep, this is now fixed. Thank you very much.