1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

MRMC on apple tv does not stream from VU+ zero

tvOS Video playback support subforum
Miklo1978

MRMC on apple tv does not stream from VU+ zero

Post by Miklo1978 »

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum so please be patient :)

The problem I have is that I cannot watch TV channels in MRMC. I can in MRMC see the bouquets from my VU+ as well as the EPG. I am also able to change channels from MRMC effecting the box to also change channel. However, every time I choose a channel nothing happens, the app keeps thinking. Previously I had a dreambox and it worked well with MRMC. Please help!

For debug I understood that I have to paste the code in the patsebin web site. Hope I have done it right so that you can access it: https://pastebin.com/SjRvaxmp

Many thanks in advance.
Miklo1978

Re: MRMC on apple tv does not stream from VU+ zero

Post by Miklo1978 »

I found the solution and the problem is solved. In case any one have this problem just install from your tv box the plugin enigma2-plugin-extensions-pau via the Menu->Plugins->Green button->Extensions->Pau