1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Adjust Display Rate

tvOS Video playback support subforum
tredman

Adjust Display Rate

Post by tredman »

Just got an ATV4K to try and so far it's very good. One thing, and I'm sure it's very obvious, i can't find the adjust Display rate option - am i going blind???

I'm on the latest version installed from the app store.
cosmoxl

Re: Adjust Display Rate

Post by cosmoxl »

tredman wrote: 25 Jun 2018, 18:11 Just got an ATV4K to try and so far it's very good. One thing, and I'm sure it's very obvious, i can't find the adjust Display rate option - am i going blind???

You must enable matching frame rate in the tvOS settings.

The setting to adjust the rate in MrMC is in settings>video. If you don't see it change the settings level to expert.
tredman

Re: Adjust Display Rate

Post by tredman »

cosmoxl wrote:
tredman wrote: 25 Jun 2018, 18:11 Just got an ATV4K to try and so far it's very good. One thing, and I'm sure it's very obvious, i can't find the adjust Display rate option - am i going blind???

You must enable matching frame rate in the tvOS settings.

The setting to adjust the rate in MrMC is in settings>video. If you don't see it change the settings level to expert.
Thanks - turns out the atv was supplied with an old f/w. First time I've ever seen that with an apple device. Upgraded and it's now available. Pass through in mrmc results in static now, but that's another topic :)