1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

It's 4k HDTV time

Stuff that doesn't belong anywhere else
Tonyj64

Re: It's 4k HDTV time

Post by Tonyj64 »

Hi davilla just thought id ask are you still liking this tv? Only asking as im awaiting delivery of Samsung UE49KS8000, i know its not the same model but i imagine it will be similar to yours. Its first samsung ive bought always had sony tvs but the reviews of sony android seem to point to a bit unstable. How is tizen? any issues with it from your perspective? Its not too big a deal as ill probably be mostly using shield/atv external boxes for most content. Is 24p playback smooth did you need to tweak many settings for a nice picture? Thanks for any info, tony.
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: It's 4k HDTV time

Post by davilla »

Tonyj64 wrote:Hi davilla just thought id ask are you still liking this tv? Only asking as im awaiting delivery of Samsung UE49KS8000, i know its not the same model but i imagine it will be similar to yours. Its first samsung ive bought always had sony tvs but the reviews of sony android seem to point to a bit unstable. How is tizen? any issues with it from your perspective? Its not too big a deal as ill probably be mostly using shield/atv external boxes for most content. Is 24p playback smooth did you need to tweak many settings for a nice picture? Thanks for any info, tony.
Love it :) Very Stable and plays nice with AppleTV4/FireTV/Shield and a Denon AVR-X3200W.

Tizen is still a porting target, when I get some time :)