1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Fire OS Home Screen

Stuff that doesn't belong anywhere else
logan_x50

Fire OS Home Screen

Post by logan_x50 »

Hi Guys,

I noticed kodi is advertising Kodi 18 on Android introducing Kodi content tiles appearing on the Android OS Home Screen. My Fire TV updated itself the other night to the latest Fire OS and MrMC tiles are also on the home screen. I didn't notice this feature in your change list but maybe i missed it. Anyway, nice feature! What about Fire OS voice search? :)
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Fire OS Home Screen

Post by davilla »

logan_x50 wrote: 29 Apr 2017, 09:19 Hi Guys,

I noticed kodi is advertising Kodi 18 on Android introducing Kodi content tiles appearing on the Android OS Home Screen. My Fire TV updated itself the other night to the latest Fire OS and MrMC tiles are also on the home screen. I didn't notice this feature in your change list but maybe i missed it. Anyway, nice feature! What about Fire OS voice search? :)
Fire OS voice search is on our list. ETA unknown as yet. A few things in front of it