1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

No PVR clients have been started yet.

Report any issues you might have in here
ahamel

Re: No PVR clients have been started yet.

Post by ahamel »

I use MrMC to watch OTA TV with HDHomerun PVR client.
Everything was fine for months.
Now, at opening, I get this error message: "No PVR clients have been started yet".
And MrMC stalls on that message, so there is no way to access settings to fix the problem.

The only thing I can do is to uninstall and reinstall MrMc.
When I uninstall and reinstall MrMC app, it works for a few hours or a few days till it stalls again on error message.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

ahamel wrote: 28 Oct 2018, 03:03 I use MrMC to watch OTA TV with HDHomerun PVR client.
Everything was fine for months.
Now, at opening, I get this error message: "No PVR clients have been started yet".
And MrMC stalls on that message, so there is no way to access settings to fix the problem.

The only thing I can do is to uninstall and reinstall MrMc.
When I uninstall and reinstall MrMC app, it works for a few hours or a few days till it stalls again on error message.
debuglog :)
ahamel

Post by ahamel »

No doubt, debuglog is great, but what if MrMC stalls at opening and you can't access its settings? That's part of the problem described in my 2017-10-27 post.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

ahamel wrote: 28 Oct 2018, 13:03 No doubt, debuglog is great, but what if MrMC stalls at opening and you can't access its settings? That's part of the problem described in my 2017-10-27 post.
step 1)
enable debuglog

step2)
run until it stalls

step3)
fetch debuglog via webbrowser