1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Hue Entertainment Question

Report any issues you might have in here
crospa91

Hue Entertainment Question

Post by crospa91 »

Hello Guys,
Just a small quick question. How does MrMC deal with Hue Entertainment? I've synced my hue bridge but what I get it's that ALL the hue light in the entertainment group show up the same color. is yes synchronised with the video so the effect it's good, but there is no difference between for example left, top or right color (I have 3 Hue Play Lights on the back of my TV). is it something intended this way? Or it's a problem of my set up? I both have an Apple TV and a Nvidia Shield, and to be honest with you, I haven't tried for long enough the Shield Version of the app but at first they both seems doing the same thing, all the lights in the group sync with the color in the screen. If I use the Hue Sync App mirroring the content of my laptop to the Apple TV with the hue sync app, I then get color position based on the light source on the screen... there is any sort of error in my config or is that the way that MrMC integrate with hue entertainment?
Thanks so much for any reply! :D
koying
Team MrMC

Re: Hue Entertainment Question

Post by koying »

"Area based" color is not implemented, yet.
I'm hoping Philips will upgrade their sdk to make things easier, TBH...
Micke81H

Re: Hue Entertainment Question

Post by Micke81H »

Something new regarding this?