1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Adjustable playback speed?

Report any issues you might have in here
stkelly52

Adjustable playback speed?

Post by stkelly52 »

I am just discovering MRMC and I would like to try it, but for my uses, I need a player that allows for adjustable playback speeds on my Nvidia Shield. I currently use VLC, which works OK, but I'm not fond of the interface. I used to like XBMC years ago, and I loved the interface, but they didn't support adjustable speeds at the time. If MrMC does this then I will purchase it.
Thanks
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Adjustable playback speed?

Post by davilla »

stkelly52 wrote: 19 Sep 2018, 07:32 I am just discovering MRMC and I would like to try it, but for my uses, I need a player that allows for adjustable playback speeds on my Nvidia Shield. I currently use VLC, which works OK, but I'm not fond of the interface. I used to like XBMC years ago, and I loved the interface, but they didn't support adjustable speeds at the time. If MrMC does this then I will purchase it.
Thanks
Sorry, adjustable speeds is very low on our priority list. If you need this then VLC is a better choice.