1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

SHIELD controller not working on LITE version.

Report any issues you might have in here
Skyrider

SHIELD controller not working on LITE version.

Post by Skyrider » 02 Aug 2018, 12:36

I just installed the lite version of MrMC and noticed that the SHIELD controller isn't working with the app. Is there any specific reason for this?

You guys also might want to look at the reviews at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .mrmc.lite

It seems all reviews are being ignored, and it has tons of negative ones as well. Doesn't really look to good in my opinion.

cosmoxl

Re: SHIELD controller not working on LITE version.

Post by cosmoxl » 02 Aug 2018, 13:31

If the reviews are that they don't like it because they can't install add-ons that give them illegal content there's not much to respond to. They have a religious fervor for Kodi. It would be a waste of time to try to argue.

I just tested the controller on the full version. Works fine. Devs will have to respond re lite version.

koying
Team MrMC

Re: SHIELD controller not working on LITE version.

Post by koying » 02 Aug 2018, 15:06

What exactly is not working with the controller?
Nothing at all?