1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

MythTV, guide data

Report any issues you might have in here
sfatula

MythTV, guide data

Post by sfatula »

If I run mrmc on iPad pro, it gives slightly annoying messages for each timer on the bottom, wish it didn’t but it does. However, no guide data is downloaded. If I go to home screen and come back, still no guide. If I force quit and then run again, I get the annoying timer displays but now also that it is downloading guide info.

So, essentially, I have to run the app twice to get guide data. Seems like a bug? Maybe it does not happen in the full version, just trying it out first. Almost certainly will purchase.

Loving the app overall! Fantastic. I would be able to watch all mythtv recordings, live tv (and since it’s via myth tuner locks apply which is great), and the latest plex integration is great.

Addendum - the exact same thing happens with AppleTV version as far as no guide data. I found a setting to turn off display of timer messages so that annoyance is gone.

So, the problem is the guide is empty on the first execution of the app.
jrh3us

Re: MythTV, guide data

Post by jrh3us »

I too am also seeing this issue, using Mythtv .29. the Kodi add on for mythtv guide data works fine.

Thanks in advance!
ddempsey3

Post by ddempsey3 »

I am seeing the exact same behavior. The guide data is not shown. I have a Kodi client and regular mythfrontend working fine.

What logs do you need?
zeusremi

Post by zeusremi »

When will this get fixed. The mythtv pvr works fine in Kodi 17.6. Mrmc just needs to download the guide data the same way. I noticed if I use HDHomeRun pvr I have guide data. So it’s gotta be something with the mythv pvr extension. I almost love this app if it just had the guide data for mythtv hdhomerun.