1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

TV Show Menu Option Missing from Kids Profile

Report any issues you might have in here
Prodeje79

TV Show Menu Option Missing from Kids Profile

Post by Prodeje79 »

At a high level, my setup is having a Master Profile and Kids Profile. Hopefully this isn't too unusual for other users with kids in the family? I am open to suggestions, this is just what I can up with.....
I then map my 4 NAS Shares accordingly. Well technically one NFS share called videos with the four folders noted below....
tv and movies folders are sources for the Master Profile
kids_tv and kids_movies are the sources for the Kids Profile

While under master profile, I added the /video/tv as the TV source and then added /video/movies as the Movie source. These both showed up fine in the main menu first two items Movies and TV Shows.

I basically did the same thing under the Kids profile. I added the /video/kids_tv as the TV source and then added /video/kids_movies as the Movie source. The Movies showed up fine in the kids profile, but the TV shows is not showing here. Maybe user error and I should try again? Else I need to manually add TV Shows within settings/appearance?
Prodeje79

Re: TV Show Menu Option Missing from Kids Profile

Post by Prodeje79 »

It definitely appears I added it correct and labeled it to use the TV DB. Still not showing the TV shows in Kids Profile. Any ideas?
Prodeje79

Post by Prodeje79 »

I tried my upstairs TV, same issue. I noticed the TV DB scan was failing. Odd.

I went ahead and rebooted cable modem and router. Scans appeared to work this time and now showing TV shows in menu! I guess I am good now. Still awaiting response for my question in Trakt section.
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

Prodeje79 wrote: 26 Mar 2018, 22:19 I tried my upstairs TV, same issue. I noticed the TV DB scan was failing. Odd.

I went ahead and rebooted cable modem and router. Scans appeared to work this time and now showing TV shows in menu! I guess I am good now. Still awaiting response for my question in Trakt section.
I wish I could help you with Trakt but I've never used it.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

maybe a debuglog might show more info.
Prodeje79

Post by Prodeje79 »

I'm good now. TV db was I connecting on either box. Rebooted modem.and router . Tvdb scanned and tv shows added ok. Now please see my question in trakt section so I can get started. :)