1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Recommended Video and Audio Settings Guides for Shield/FireTV like we had with SPMC?

Report any issues you might have in here
thomfam

Re: Recommended Video and Audio Settings Guides for Shield/FireTV like we had with SPMC?

Post by thomfam »

It seems the total uninstall of MrMC 3.5 and a brand new clean install of MrMC 3.6 has fixed my out of sync problem. Just watched the same file I forwarded the Media Info screen shot on and it played back perfectly in sync.

Previously I had just upgraded from 3.5 to 3.6. But this was a total uninstall followed by a fresh from Google Play reinstall.

I then played yet another x265 format file and it too played perfectly and in sync.

Note I did nothing to any of the audio settings, just played the file after the clean install using default audio settings.

All looking good now.