1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Video Quality

Report any issues you might have in here
matongax

Video Quality

Post by matongax » 22 Sep 2017, 18:30

Hi all, i just installed the app on a fire stick 2nd gen , and i notice that the videos doesnt have the quality i see on another player , like vlc, or even kodi on a raspberry pi.
is there a way to give more quaility ?

also, is it posible to add more subtitles sources ? im a spanish speaker and some of the subs are not getting found.

i have a few sources on kodi that works perfectly

amet
Team MrMC

Re: Video Quality

Post by amet » 22 Sep 2017, 19:18

Current subtitles sources have given us permission to use their API for search and download. If the sources you are mentioning are willing to do the same, ask them to get in touch with us ... I highly doubt it though, as I have gone through all this in Kodi/Xbmc days and even then the only 2 legitimate sources were opebsubtitles and podnapisi, all other relied on scraping the site and looking for download links and that usually is breach of websites T&C.

davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Video Quality

Post by davilla » 22 Sep 2017, 19:38

define quality ?