1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

RDS Information Radio

Report any issues you might have in here
Ted377

RDS Information Radio

Post by Ted377 »

Hello Guys,

is it somehow possible to get RDS information about PVR IPTV Simple Client?
The information is initially provided via the actual stream link.
I can gladly give you the .m3u file to test.

Best Redards
Last edited by Ted377 on 21 Mar 2017, 15:41, edited 1 time in total.
amet
Team MrMC

Re: RDS Information Radio

Post by amet »

we can look into it, please provide us with m3u file .. email it to [email protected] and reference this forum thread

just to be clear, you would like to see RDS info that radio station provides? like current song, artist and such?
Ted377

Post by Ted377 »

amet wrote: 21 Mar 2017, 12:21 we can look into it, please provide us with m3u file .. email it to [email protected] and reference this forum thread

just to be clear, you would like to see RDS info that radio station provides? like current song, artist and such?
That is exactly what I want :D ;)
Ted377

Post by Ted377 »

Sorry, I've accidentally typed on resolved. Disadvantage of the touchscreen. :oops:
Ted377

Post by Ted377 »

amet wrote: 21 Mar 2017, 12:21 we can look into it, please provide us with m3u file .. email it to [email protected] and reference this forum thread

I've found that it works in all other skins. Only in the MrMC (confluence) skin not.