1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

iTunes file sharing issue

Report any issues you might have in here
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: iTunes file sharing issue

Post by davilla »

Note: building from scratch is NOT for the inexperienced. There are several threads on this forum about building from source code.

xbmc/storage/osx/DarwinStorageProvider.cpp:CDarwinStorageProvider::CDarwinStorageProvider()

see docs/README.ios and tools/depends/README.

Or you can wait for a future version that has this enabled. No promises as the Apple App review team will certainly take a deep look with UIFileSharingEnabled enabled.
Everbrave

Post by Everbrave »

davilla wrote: 14 Mar 2017, 16:35 Note: building from scratch is NOT for the inexperienced. There are several threads on this forum about building from source code.

xbmc/storage/osx/DarwinStorageProvider.cpp:CDarwinStorageProvider::CDarwinStorageProvider()

see docs/README.ios and tools/depends/README.

Or you can wait for a future version that has this enabled. No promises as the Apple App review team will certainly take a deep look with UIFileSharingEnabled enabled.
The "self-built" version is running on my iPad now, you helped there ;)
Please note the Edit to my previous post as to the difference from Kodi iOS built (.deb file distributed under Kodi download)
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Everbrave wrote: 14 Mar 2017, 16:26 How this build would be different from the Kodi iOS build?
In kodi iOS, there exists a home folder with a document that folder in it but no media can be found there (just checked)!
Not sure what Kodi is doing or if it even supports UIFileSharingEnabled.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Everbrave

Post by Everbrave »

davilla wrote: 14 Mar 2017, 17:03 https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9781 might be of interest.
Thanks ... importing files to Kodi exists; used to, e.g. to import the zip file for PlexKodiConnect add-on, but I'm not sure how to use this service for accessing local media files. BTW, Infuse has this option as a toggle switch and PlayerXtreme too.
erJotas

Post by erJotas »

Sorry for bump this thread,

I would like to know if there is a chance to enable this feature... I mean, I don’t have the dev certificate to build the source code and sign the app, and it wouldn’t be nice sign it every 7 days with the “free certificate”.

Thanks.

I’ve just seen this in the TestFlight thread:

“add Tunes Shared Folder”

Great!!!! Ignoring Infuse and paying MrMc for iOS (already payed for tvOS)
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

I thought we fixed this, had few reports on 3.7.0 TestFlight thread that it was ok