1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Official Plex add-on for Kodi

Public Announcements and News subforum
tredman

Re: Official Plex add-on for Kodi

Post by tredman »

cosmoxl wrote:
tredman wrote: 29 Mar 2018, 20:24 Found one benefit - previously I have used profiles directly in mrmc to stop the kids accessing adult content. This is a pain when you just want to pick up the remote and watch live TV - by switching to the plex addon authentication occurs in the addon, so means live TV is quicker to access.
I didn't think live tv was available in the plex add-on :?: :?
I use live TV in mrmc, plex live TV is terrible! My point was you can just got directly in mrmc and watch live TV, all my content is behind pin protection in the plex addon.
cosmoxl

Re: Official Plex add-on for Kodi

Post by cosmoxl »

tredman wrote: 30 Mar 2018, 21:10
cosmoxl wrote:
tredman wrote: 29 Mar 2018, 20:24 Found one benefit - previously I have used profiles directly in mrmc to stop the kids accessing adult content. This is a pain when you just want to pick up the remote and watch live TV - by switching to the plex addon authentication occurs in the addon, so means live TV is quicker to access.
I didn't think live tv was available in the plex add-on :?: :?
I use live TV in mrmc, plex live TV is terrible! My point was you can just got directly in mrmc and watch live TV, all my content is behind pin protection in the plex addon.
ah, so you removed plex sign in for integrated plex client...I understand.