1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

tvOS 2.8.0 released

Public Announcements and News subforum
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: tvOS 2.8.0 released

Post by davilla »

FrankSchmitt84 wrote:Apple TV Screensaver unfortunately stops the music playback. Sure that this happens for AMBER skin. Don't know exactly if the other skins are infacted , too.
Furthermore there is no MUSIC Catergory to choose in AMBER skin after the update(MUSIC category is activated in settings)
Other skins are ok in view of this bug.
Will look into this.
FrankSchmitt84

Post by FrankSchmitt84 »

Apple TV Screensaver unfortunately stops the music playback. Sure that this happens for AMBER skin. Don't know exactly if the other skins are infacted , too.
Furthermore there is no MUSIC Catergory to choose in AMBER skin after the update(MUSIC category is activated in settings)
Other skins are ok in view of this bug
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

Is this expected, new behaviour in 2.8? It didn't used to do this: when the AppleTV goes to sleep with MrMC open, when you wake up the AppleTV the app has been quit. It's a minor inconvenience as MrMc/Kodi never saves your position in your library.
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

Anyone?
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

jabohn wrote:Is this expected, new behaviour in 2.8? It didn't used to do this: when the AppleTV goes to sleep with MrMC open, when you wake up the AppleTV the app has been quit. It's a minor inconvenience as MrMc/Kodi never saves your position in your library.
tracking this. possible the 2.8.1 in testflight right now has this fixed.
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

FYI: I'm still seeing the issue in 2.8.1
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Hi,

could you get the debuglog for us, seems fixed here ... I was seeing same issue
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

It seems to only happen after a prolonged sleep. Simply sleeping then immediately waking the AppleTV doesn't make it happen, or even a few minutes. I left it with MrMC open for an hour and when I came back and woke it up, MrMC had quit.

I'm trying to get the logs, but since I did the above, the web server is not responding.
jabohn

Post by jabohn »