1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

PlexClient in MrMC - Testflight

Public Announcements and News subforum
amet
Team MrMC

PlexClient in MrMC - Testflight

Post by amet » 27 Jun 2016, 19:00

alright, time has come to play with Plex a bit :)

we would like to TestFlight PlexClient we have been working on for the past few weeks, would all interested please send mail to support@mrmc.tv with subject "PlexClient - TestFlight", include your AppleID email and we will add you in as soon as its ready, ETA few days.

everyone thats in TF now will be removed, please send us a request again if you like to be added.

thanks,
amet

Itzme1234

Re: PlexClient in MrMC - Testflight

Post by Itzme1234 » 27 Jun 2016, 19:19

Email sent. Looking forward to testing it with my PMS :o

timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 » 27 Jun 2016, 19:58

Another TestFlight? I'm down!

cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl » 27 Jun 2016, 20:14

you probably want to remind people to specify their apple id ? :?:

pecinko
Team MrMC

Post by pecinko » 30 Jun 2016, 07:28

How far are you planning to go with this support? Are home users supported?

Anyhow this is most welcomed. Only thing missing for me now is TVML UI for a better Siri remote support. Although I could live with it, the rest of the family never got used to how Siri remote works in mrmc.

pecinko
Team MrMC

Post by pecinko » 30 Jun 2016, 07:31

...oh and in case you need some help with still undocumented API - drop me an email. Have you opted for XML or JSON?

jamesp26

Post by jamesp26 » 30 Jun 2016, 07:43

Very interested in this.

Does Plex only work in the amber skin or will it also work in the default mrmc one?

Ta!

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet » 30 Jun 2016, 09:36

pecinko wrote:How far are you planning to go with this support? Are home users supported?

Anyhow this is most welcomed. Only thing missing for me now is TVML UI for a better Siri remote support. Although I could live with it, the rest of the family never got used to how Siri remote works in mrmc.
home users are supported, pin login is supported, user selection and pin is supported... no pictures and music support for now, once the videos are polished out we should be able to bring those in easily.

siri remote issues can only be resolved for us if apple allows us more control. as is, remote expects to "glide" to another item and we just don't have that in current skin handling
pecinko wrote:...oh and in case you need some help with still undocumented API - drop me an email. Have you opted for XML or JSON?
took a while, but I think we figured it all out
jamesp26 wrote:Very interested in this.

Does Plex only work in the amber skin or will it also work in the default mrmc one?

Ta!
it will work on all skins, its not in any way related to a skin... all support for it is done in core and integrated in movie/tv show listings

cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl » 30 Jun 2016, 12:27

I must say I'm excited about having my library in a central location instead of having to update each device's library. Plus the web GUI of plex is so much easier to manipulate than using MrMC directly.

davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla » 01 Jul 2016, 22:25

One gpig dips his foot in the pool. Two bugs found and fixed :)