1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Call for reviews

Public Announcements and News subforum
davilla
Team MrMC

Call for reviews

Post by davilla »

To all satisfied (or not :) users.

It would really help us gain traction if you posted a short review of MrMC for iOS/tvOS/fireOS on the various app stores. Even a simple post will have a huge impact. Don't forget to rate us too.

Thanks
arquerido

Re: Call for reviews

Post by arquerido »

Dear Davilla,

I own an Apple TV 4 and MrMc is working great on it.
I used to have Kodi on an Android based box, and I'm missing some addons (official ones, published in the Kodi repo), but that's all right, since the Apple TV store as much to offer as well.
I've got it connected to my Synology NAS via SMB and up to this date, I haven't noticed a single flaw in playing whatever I stream.
I'm using the Amber theme, which I prefer over Confluence, but I would also appreciate to have logos on it and different lists like in the skins I used to have on Kodi (Arctic Zephyr, Eminence, etc.).
I know Python is not there anymore but and effort in providing some other non-Python addons could be made in order to bring MrMc even closer to Kodi.
As a whole, I believe this is a wonderful software and any improvements are always welcome. So, keep up the excellent work. :D

Regards,
Art
Hankster

Post by Hankster »

Gave 5 stars for Apple TV.

Keep up the great work!
logan_x50

Post by logan_x50 »

done on UK Amazon
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

thanks! helps a lot :)
dipo123

Post by dipo123 »

Dear Team MRMC,

Many thanks for your good work so far.

Once DVD ViDEO_TS support has been successfully implemented I would like to give you 5 stars on AppStore (IPAD).
I recognized that many people can not understand, but for me it is a key feature.

Did you have any idea about the timetable regarding this feature?

Thanks a lot
shadow.jedi

Post by shadow.jedi »

I love the app as well and waiting with Anticipation of a release of Video_ts playback :mrgreen:
don't even need menus just playback of movie file :cry:
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

is there some way to write a review for the ATV4 app? the only option we have in the app store is a star rating.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

cosmoxl wrote:is there some way to write a review for the ATV4 app? the only option we have in the app store is a star rating.
none that I know.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

come on firetv guys :) get some reviews up on the amazon/mrmc app page.