1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Boblight/Ambilight clone anyone?

Public Announcements and News subforum
Neil053

Re: Boblight/Ambilight clone anyone?

Post by Neil053 » 12 Feb 2017, 04:44

I use to use lightpack 1 but have gone to apple tv4 to streamline my media centre and now use DreamScreen which uses html output to control the leds. much simpler with no configuration needed Work great.

joelpref

Post by joelpref » 13 Feb 2017, 18:01

also have been using dreamscreen for about 2 months, neat video output, looks really good on animated movies. The only issue is output is limited at 1080p, and have not seen any app/firmware releases since i bought it. new 4K version likely mid year expected.

Neil053

Post by Neil053 » 14 Feb 2017, 01:27

joelpref wrote:also have been using dreamscreen for about 2 months, neat video output, looks really good on animated movies. The only issue is output is limited at 1080p, and have not seen any app/firmware releases since i bought it. new 4K version likely mid year expected.
Yes you are correct only 1080p. Been in contact with the CEO and there is a UHD version coming soon with wifi and not bluetooth for connection to the remote app.
As i only have 1080 tv and stearm 1080 content not a problem for me.