1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testflight status

Public Announcements and News subforum
clairebear

Re: Testflight status

Post by clairebear »

Pvr filmon isn't working it is username password but filmon has now changed to email password format.
Pvr stalker doesn't work for me as I previously said maybe due to no python.
So far testing things it's been pretty stable. I get one major freeze in settings, services, upnp/dlna when i click on share my libraries and the whole thing is frozen solid upnp not being enabled though could be why this happens.

A nice feature that might be impossible to add but would be good is the ability to carry on a movie from where you left off at the same position or an ability to bookmark where you where so you can go back to it.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

clairebear wrote:Pvr filmon isn't working it is username password but filmon has now changed to email password format.
Pvr stalker doesn't work for me as I previously said maybe due to no python.
So far testing things it's been pretty stable. I get one major freeze in settings, services, upnp/dlna when i click on share my libraries and the whole thing is frozen solid upnp not being enabled though could be why this happens.

A nice feature that might be impossible to add but would be good is the ability to carry on a movie from where you left off at the same position or an ability to bookmark where you where so you can go back to it.
will look into pvr.filmon.
stay away from upnp until the next build

MrMC automatically tracks playback, so if you stop. Then start sometime later, it will ask to resume or start from the beginning.
SubCityZero

Post by SubCityZero »

Hello,

If there is still room available, I would like to test. I do own a Mac zo I could pull logs.