1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

MrMC grows :)

Public Announcements and News subforum
jason369

Re: MrMC grows :)

Post by jason369 »

I am so excited. i got mrmc on my 65" sony 900e .thanks :o
smitopher

Post by smitopher »

I'm somewhat mystified at all of the acrimony in the Kodi universe.

there was the OpenElec/LibreElec split.
There seems to be some unresolved conflicts between the Kodi dev team and the MrMC dev team.

Are there that many strong personalities on all those dev teams?

I had a NUC/OpenElec, then a NUC/LibreElec, that when paired with my AppleTV 3 for streaming services and a MythTV backend, that while somewhat fractured and kludgy, served my immediate needs.

An AppleTV 4K allowed my to integrate all of it into a single seamless front end setup.

1 box
1 remote
1 AVR
1 tv

I get my HBO, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Over the Air broadcast tv, and my personal library in one unified and easy to use setup.

I'm a happy camper. Mr MC hardly seems like the myriad "fully loaded" pirateware boxes out there. Hostility to them seems fully appropriate.
ELFuego

Post by ELFuego »

I bought the Android App on the strength of Koying joining.

His work on SPMC was outstanding.

I had not heard of MrMC before :oops: but what a lovely App it is

All i want is a frontend for my Shield TV without addons apart from Plex and Skins and this fits the bill nicely.

Great work Devs
unrequited

Post by unrequited »

ELFuego wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 19:53 I bought the Android App on the strength of Koying joining.

His work on SPMC was outstanding.

I had not heard of MrMC before :oops: but what a lovely App it is

All i want is a frontend for my Shield TV without addons apart from Plex and Skins and this fits the bill nicely.

Great work Devs
Ditto to each and every point, just bought it myself tonight after the latest SPMC tvdb scraper malfunction (not koying's fault I know). Went to Kodi 17.6 for three days on my nvidia Shield and realized that it wasn't working nearly as good as SPMC was. Can't wait for mrmc to get turbocharged on Android. ^_^
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

please welcome @pecinko as newest MrMC Team Member :)
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

amet wrote: 04 Jun 2018, 16:45 please welcome @pecinko as newest MrMC Team Member :)
I figured this was happening. :)
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

amet wrote: 04 Jun 2018, 16:45 please welcome @pecinko as newest MrMC Team Member :)
#Ariana4Lyfe