1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

MrMC v3.0.0 on GooglePlay

Public Announcements and News subforum
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: MrMC v3.0.0 on GooglePlay

Post by davilla »

pawdog wrote:
davilla wrote:
pawdog wrote:Why Nvidia Shield only? Is it coming to other Android TV devices eventually?
Shield TV is a well known and understood platform. Others are less. But it will be enabled for others in time. For example, the Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' is still API 23, once it rolls to API 24, then it will be evaluated and enabled.
What about the Nexus Player which should be on the Same API as the Shield I suppose it's the ARM vs x86 thing.
Yep, Nexus Player is x86. We are focusing on ARM64 for GooglePlay for now.
CallClear

Post by CallClear »

Loving MrMC on the Shield! Thanks guys!

Don't know if you're aware...or care...but on the recommendations section on the top shelf of the Shield, it shows recommendations from MrMC (which is very nice, btw)...but it looks like the logo is SPMC.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

CallClear wrote:Loving MrMC on the Shield! Thanks guys!

Don't know if you're aware...or care...but on the recommendations section on the top shelf of the Shield, it shows recommendations from MrMC (which is very nice, btw)...but it looks like the logo is SPMC.
HAHAHAHHAHA, that is an opps. Will check. By chance, do you also have SPMC installed and running ?
CallClear

Post by CallClear »

I did when I first installed MrMC. But I've uninstalled it since then since the database got updated I couldn't use it anymore.
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

Haha... IIRC, there is a special "java" icon for the emblem, but it's been a while since I implemented this ;)
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

koying wrote:Haha... IIRC, there is a special "java" icon for the emblem, but it's been a while since I implemented this ;)

this was the only one I could find... https://github.com/MrMC/mrmc/blob/maste ... f_icon.png

if its this one, replaced for next release
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

great, thanks!

fixed now