1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Issue with OpenSubtitle

Any issues relating to subtitle search and download function
jmodgaard

Issue with OpenSubtitle

Post by jmodgaard »

Hi

I am experiencing a problem that I can see somebody also had over a year ago, but I cannot see if he really found a solution. My problem is that I am using the mrMC APP on my apple tv and suddenly opensubtitles have stopped working - or is basically tells that there is no subtitles to download, up until 8 or 9 months ago it worked fine and then from one day to another it stopped. I have tried to delete mrMC from the device and after that re-installed everything again but that didn't help.

I there a solution to my problem ?
Thanks in advance

Jens
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Issue with OpenSubtitle

Post by amet »

There are some issues in Denmark, I believe ISPs are blocking the api but not the main site.

If you are there, try setting dns servers to 8.8.8.8 or opendns, that helped.

If not, let’s see the debuglog... opensubtitles works fine, I have just used it although it does have some issues with servers overloading sometimes
jmodgaard

Re: Issue with OpenSubtitle

Post by jmodgaard »

Thank you very much

Changing the DNS helped right away

Br
Jens