1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Account request with Opensubtitle

Any issues relating to subtitle search and download function
hot22shot

Account request with Opensubtitle

Post by hot22shot »

Hello,

Each time I search for subtitle on Opensubtitle I'm asked for credential (OK for podnapisi). I then cancel the request and proceed to subtitle selection & download.
Is it the expected behaviour ?
TheJmc

Re: Account request with Opensubtitle

Post by TheJmc »

Yes, it's normal.

To get rid of the dialog box, you can create an account in their website and insert your credentials in MrMC.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Yes, in theory you can search without credentials but there could be some search/download limits.

create an account, its free and helps the free site :)
loekf2

Post by loekf2 »

amet wrote:Yes, in theory you can search without credentials but there could be some search/download limits.

create an account, its free and helps the free site :)
I registered both for podnapisi and Opensubtitle, but looks like you can only enter the credentials for your default service ? Podnapsi looks a bit outdated, I would recommend Opensubtitle instead. Searching and downloading works fine. I would also make the default subtitle font a noth smaller. I think it's now 28 pt, which is kind of huge.