1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Failed to download subtitle!

Any issues relating to subtitle search and download function
Hernberg

Re: Failed to download subtitle!

Post by Hernberg »

davilla wrote:we are all noobs at one time :)

settings -> services -> smb client. There is a setting to use libdsm. enable that. It will use your existing smb login. See if that results in the same behavior. If yes (can not write subtitle file), disable it so you are back to using libsmbclient.
We are :)

When i activate that i can not even find my movies anymore :P
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

well, it really is permission issue that we handle differently than Kodi, or MrMC was setup differently than Kodi for that share...

it clearly says that access was denied, that means we cannot write to that share :(
Hernberg

Post by Hernberg »

amet wrote:well, it really is permission issue that we handle differently than Kodi, or MrMC was setup differently than Kodi for that share...

it clearly says that access was denied, that means we cannot write to that share :(
Before the test between kodi and mrmc i made a change in access things (because kodi didnt work first either). I will get a new log for you in a moment. Sorry for not having that in mind to look at a new log right away. But will get a new soon :)
Hernberg

Post by Hernberg »

Seems like i cant get that damn logging to work now :O It only shows ooold logs in both "MrMC log" and "MrMC old log" :O

I have done Settings > System > Logging > Enabled Debug Logging
and Settings > Services > Web Server > Allow Remote control via HTTP

And then start watch movie and try download subtitle to provoke the error. But no new logs are made when i go to my appletv in my brwoser.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

is kodi running, there is a quirk in kod, spmc and mrmc all try to grab port 8080 for webserver.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Did you refresh the page?
Hernberg

Post by Hernberg »

amet wrote:Did you refresh the page?
Meh, i dont know if i gonna cry or what hehe :P Worked. I thought it refreshed when you bring the page up again, so i didnt bother press refresh button :D Sorry for my foolishness.

http://pastebin.com/9mQGBLWk
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

It failed to copy over... not much info

18:11:58 T:6148042752 ERROR: OnDownloadComplete - Saving of subtitle special://temp/388ebd11-e081-413a-bd5d-15e9ee53d9b3.srt to smb://DESKTOP-8GGPOML/undertexter/Doctor.Strange.2016.NORDiC.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-DAWGS.en.srt failed
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

How are your subtitle setup?

Could you list(screenshot) the subtitle setup page.

What happens if you try to save subtitle next to the movie? ATM, you are saving to a dedicated folder that might or might not have correct permissions...
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

do you have user/pass set for that smb path ?