1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0

Post by davilla » 21 May 2018, 13:55

jrcorwin wrote:
21 May 2018, 12:57
davilla wrote:
17 May 2018, 13:58
jrcorwin wrote:
16 May 2018, 23:16

Just tested it. Same exact issue as the Plex extension.
Relooked at log and mediainfo dump. That is one of those with a second video stream involving Dolby Vision. Do all with a second video stream have this behavior or does it include ones without the second video stream. MediaInfo will show the two video streams.

Also, looks like a m2ts based file, Are all problem files m2ts ?
Any additional thoughts on this? All of my files with a second (Dolby Vision) stream are also m2ts. The other players play them fine. Just not native MrMc or MrMc with the Plex extension. Thanks.
Still poking, my main issue is I don't have a sample and these things are huge. Too huge for my dog slow home net (would take weeks to fetch) and they exceed the data caps on my fast net. In a few weeks, my slow net gets replace with with a 100Mb/s down net and I get to join the 21st century.

jrcorwin

Post by jrcorwin » 21 May 2018, 13:56

davilla wrote:
21 May 2018, 13:55
jrcorwin wrote:
davilla wrote:

Relooked at log and mediainfo dump. That is one of those with a second video stream involving Dolby Vision. Do all with a second video stream have this behavior or does it include ones without the second video stream. MediaInfo will show the two video streams.

Any additional thoughts on this? All of my files with a second (Dolby Vision) stream are also m2ts. The other players play them fine. Just not native MrMc or MrMc with the Plex extension. Thanks.
Still poking, my main issue is I don't have a sample and these things are huge. Too huge for my dog slow home net (would take weeks to fetch) and they exceed the data caps on my fast net. In a few weeks, my slow net gets replace with with a 100Mb/s down net and I get to join the 21st century.
No problem! Thank you!

Supersimo88

Post by Supersimo88 » 21 May 2018, 17:16

inariel12 wrote:
13 May 2018, 13:55
Last thing, I noticed is that “in progress” and “on deck” do not show elements in the same order.
Plex addon works fine.

Thank you for all improvements!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
The same for me, but much worse than that of inariel12.
Some TV series I'm watching do not even appear in "in progress"

jrcorwin

Post by jrcorwin » 21 May 2018, 17:23

davilla wrote:
21 May 2018, 13:55
jrcorwin wrote:
davilla wrote:

Also, let me know if I can do anything to help. All of my files are in Google Drive. I use PlexDrive to mount it locally as if it were a local HDD. So if you ever need me to share a file directly, I can. Or if you ever need an invite to view my PMS, I can do that as well.

inariel12

Post by inariel12 » 22 May 2018, 06:37

Supersimo88 wrote:
inariel12 wrote:
13 May 2018, 13:55
Last thing, I noticed is that “in progress” and “on deck” do not show elements in the same order.
Plex addon works fine.

Thank you for all improvements!

The same for me, but much worse than that of inariel12.
Some TV series I'm watching do not even appear in "in progress"
Ok.I’m not alone anymore :-)
I observed that, some times, the order changes after I watch an episode: the home screen is refreshed and the new episode of the same tv series appears in a new position, coming back to the old one after playing another episode.

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet » 22 May 2018, 09:21

3.7.0 (180522.355)
- add server selector on home screen
- Opacity skin changes to accommodate ^^
- ariana skin fixes by pecinko
- typo in System.Platform.IOS , always true on iOS and tvOS
- plex: music nodes fixup
- clear home shelf items(RA and inProgress) when switching servers
- fixed, hev1 format under videotoolbox

So, this is a big change for people using multiple servers. Database browsing, library displaying and playback is now based on the selected server in the home screen. Servers can be plex/emby(shared or owned) or MrMC local database. Selecting the server/service will pull HomeShelf items for that server only.

Movies, tvshows or music sections will automatically be added to the list of home screen buttons.

Plex nodes have been added as well and are controlled by a setting in Settings->Video/Music->Library -> Flatten Hierarchy, default is to flatten it -> display all by Title

Above mentioned changes only apply for Opacity and Ariana skins and will not be included in any of the other MrMC skins(sio2, amber and pm3hd), those skins should continue to function as before.

@Tgxcorporation please contact us on e-mail if you would like to make changes in Black Glass Nova to incorporate these changes.

three6zerocool

Post by three6zerocool » 22 May 2018, 11:05

Hello.

Installed the latest build with changes to Opacity and Plex server selection and all.
err, Is there anything specific I need to activate the Plex service.?

ie. Plex Movie, TV, and Music categories all working on previous build.

Installed new build, and now those categories don't appear anymore, and I just have two main menu options of TV and Media Sources, along with the new options submenu that incorporates settings, but see nothing else on main menu.

Plex Service settings show me as logged into my Plex server,but can not see my Plex media.
I take it I have to change some preferences?

If I install the previous build back on, everything then is as it was.

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet » 22 May 2018, 11:14

you should see the button, bottom left, to select the server on opacity or top right on ariana...

EDIT: looking in it deeper, I think if there is only one server we fail to show it... I'll test in few hours.

cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl » 22 May 2018, 13:07

It's been quiet around here so I figured y'all were hard at work on something. :) I'll go have a look.

pecinko
Team MrMC

Post by pecinko » 22 May 2018, 13:10

cosmoxl wrote:
22 May 2018, 13:07
It's been quiet around here so I figured y'all were hard at work on something. :) I'll go have a look.
You guessed well, improvements are *H U G E*, if you ask me.