1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.6.1

Old TestFlight threads
Locked
SUPERBIF
Posts: 125
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 06:43

Re: Testing MrMC 3.6.1

Post by SUPERBIF » 17 Apr 2018, 09:48

Because it works that way on the SPMC in Shield and the other Kodi version I have tried if I remember correctly.

In my opinion it doesn't makes sense to change for a channel and not having the list go away. Having to press back to get it removed and sometimes when actually changing through multiple channels it doesn't go away the first time.

I would be ideal to have it automatically close or at least have an option to do so.

User avatar
amet
Team MrMC
Posts: 2213
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 16:59

Re: Testing MrMC 3.6.1

Post by amet » 17 Apr 2018, 13:05

just because someone coded it in Kodi doesn't mean we should follow that blindly... I disagree that it should automatically close, half of the time I don't know what I want to watch and I just browse through channels... but I do agree that we could make a setting for it.

please move this conversation into requests as its not a bug of the current TF and this thread will be closed in few days once we release, chances are this will get lost in it :)

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 3538
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.6.1

Post by davilla » 17 Apr 2018, 14:10

(180417.100)
fixed plex client crash on exit
fixed CVariant for arrays/maps
fixed zebra list when fetching logs
release candidate 2

Itzme1234
Posts: 287
Joined: 09 Dec 2015, 22:02

Re: Testing MrMC 3.6.1

Post by Itzme1234 » 17 Apr 2018, 14:47

My log was populated, but Plex Addon couldn’t find my server and when I exited to MrMc I just get the 3 dots crash. Had to force close. Other tvOS clients are finding my Plex server.

https://pastebin.com/PtEHtMgs

Hope that helps.

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 3538
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.6.1

Post by davilla » 17 Apr 2018, 14:55

Itzme1234 wrote:
17 Apr 2018, 14:47
My log was populated, but Plex Addon couldn’t find my server and when I exited to MrMc I just get the 3 dots crash. Had to force close. Other tvOS clients are finding my Plex server.

https://pastebin.com/PtEHtMgs

Hope that helps.
NOTICE: script.plex: API: DEBUG: Still waiting on 1 responses from preferred server: e9041a704f14ddf441f6389a74d0db0722e0d2c2

That server is not responding.

Itzme1234
Posts: 287
Joined: 09 Dec 2015, 22:02

Re: Testing MrMC 3.6.1

Post by Itzme1234 » 17 Apr 2018, 16:40

davilla wrote:
17 Apr 2018, 14:55
Itzme1234 wrote:
17 Apr 2018, 14:47
My log was populated, but Plex Addon couldn’t find my server and when I exited to MrMc I just get the 3 dots crash. Had to force close. Other tvOS clients are finding my Plex server.

https://pastebin.com/PtEHtMgs

Hope that helps.
NOTICE: script.plex: API: DEBUG: Still waiting on 1 responses from preferred server: e9041a704f14ddf441f6389a74d0db0722e0d2c2

That server is not responding.
That’s confusing to me because I just played a video in the Plex app and also in Infuse with Plex client. I then went into MrMc, which instantly just closed. Tried again, got the Plex splash and 3 dots, then went onto the Plex Addon where it still reads No servers found.

Here...
https://pastebin.com/Q6eLqHWZ

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 3538
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.6.1

Post by davilla » 17 Apr 2018, 17:00

Itzme1234 wrote:
17 Apr 2018, 16:40
davilla wrote:
17 Apr 2018, 14:55
Itzme1234 wrote:
17 Apr 2018, 14:47
My log was populated, but Plex Addon couldn’t find my server and when I exited to MrMc I just get the 3 dots crash. Had to force close. Other tvOS clients are finding my Plex server.

https://pastebin.com/PtEHtMgs

Hope that helps.
NOTICE: script.plex: API: DEBUG: Still waiting on 1 responses from preferred server: e9041a704f14ddf441f6389a74d0db0722e0d2c2

That server is not responding.
That’s confusing to me because I just played a video in the Plex app and also in Infuse with Plex client. I then went into MrMc, which instantly just closed. Tried again, got the Plex splash and 3 dots, then went onto the Plex Addon where it still reads No servers found.

Here...
https://pastebin.com/Q6eLqHWZ
Are you running start plex addon at mrmc startup ? Turn that off and see if the issue still exists manually entering plex addon.

cosmoxl
Posts: 1389
Joined: 12 Dec 2015, 14:16

Re: Testing MrMC 3.6.1

Post by cosmoxl » 17 Apr 2018, 17:41

Seeing crashes to tvOS home related to integrated plex client.

https://paste2.org/jpZ6KUBv

Every time I start up MrMC after it's been backgrounded it crashes at the moment it updates with the plex server. I know it's integrated plex client because I get no crash if I log out in services/plex.

cosmoxl
Posts: 1389
Joined: 12 Dec 2015, 14:16

Re: Testing MrMC 3.6.1

Post by cosmoxl » 17 Apr 2018, 17:45

cosmoxl wrote:
17 Apr 2018, 17:41
Seeing crashes to tvOS home related to integrated plex client.

https://paste2.org/jpZ6KUBv

Every time I start up MrMC after it's been backgrounded it crashes at the moment it updates with the plex server. I know it's integrated plex client because I get no crash if I log out in services/plex.
and in fact when I just signed pack into my plex server with integrated client using pin, it crashed again to tvOS home. :)

Itzme1234
Posts: 287
Joined: 09 Dec 2015, 22:02

Re: Testing MrMC 3.6.1

Post by Itzme1234 » 17 Apr 2018, 18:21

davilla wrote:
17 Apr 2018, 17:00
Itzme1234 wrote:
17 Apr 2018, 16:40
davilla wrote:
17 Apr 2018, 14:55


NOTICE: script.plex: API: DEBUG: Still waiting on 1 responses from preferred server: e9041a704f14ddf441f6389a74d0db0722e0d2c2

That server is not responding.
That’s confusing to me because I just played a video in the Plex app and also in Infuse with Plex client. I then went into MrMc, which instantly just closed. Tried again, got the Plex splash and 3 dots, then went onto the Plex Addon where it still reads No servers found.

Here...
https://pastebin.com/Q6eLqHWZ
Are you running start plex addon at mrmc startup ? Turn that off and see if the issue still exists manually entering plex addon.
I unchecked Start Plex on MrMc Startup. It still made 2 attempts and crashes to get back into the Addon but then went on into MrMc (Opacity,Plex client) and everything works perfectly in that environment.

If I the exit MrMc and go back in (background) it crashes to a close. A Second attempt brings me back into Opacity and all works fine.

If I select Addons from the Opacity main menu, I get the three dots and No Server Found. Exit app. Back in,it tries to go back into the Plex Addon.... are you seeing the weird pattern? Even with Star Plex on MrMc Startup unchecked?

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests