1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Request: List View Scrolling & Music Review Scrolling Topic is solved

Any Ariana skin issues go here

Moderator: pecinko

mikehadfield

Request: List View Scrolling & Music Review Scrolling

Post by mikehadfield » 22 Sep 2018, 10:46

Now I have got 3.7.0 and have had a good look at this new skin, I really like the speed and clean layout. But there are a couple of things that I think are needed.

1. When in list view for Movies/TV shows/Music, it would be very useful to have a fast scroll feature to move up and down the list. Other skins do this by you being able to press right to bring up a scroll bar and then when you move up/down it does a screen full at a time. This enables you to get to a particular starting letter nice and quickly. Currently I have over 4000 movies and it can take a while to scroll to get to one.

2. In the music album info screen, the album review text shown on the left hand side does not scroll (like similar text does for movies and TV shows). I have a large number of audiobook/audio dramas which I put the description and cast lists into the review field in plex - but can't see it in the skin as it doesn't scroll.

Other than those then I really do love this skin.

Thanks for the great work.

pecinko
Team MrMC

Re: Request: List View Scrolling & Music Review Scrolling

Post by pecinko » 24 Sep 2018, 12:32

Reviews should scroll in future version.

mikehadfield

Re: Request: List View Scrolling & Music Review Scrolling

Post by mikehadfield » 25 Sep 2018, 11:08

Many Thanks.