1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Votes and ratings:

Any Ariana skin issues go here
SUPERBIF

Votes and ratings:

Post by SUPERBIF »

Hi I'm using Plex Service with Ariana.
1. Would it be possible to get IMDB/nfo votes showing in the skin?
2. Would it be possible to rate in videoinfo to put votes to Plex which can sync with Trakt?
pecinko

Re: Votes and ratings:

Post by pecinko »

SUPERBIF wrote: 05 Jul 2018, 13:32 Hi I'm using Plex Service with Ariana.
2. Would it be possible to rate in videoinfo to put votes to Plex which can sync with Trakt?
1. IMDB and RT ratings from Plex should already be there. I am not sure Plex provides votes count.
2. Maybe, but this is currently not on top of the planned features list. We would like to add some essential missing parts first, such as photos
SUPERBIF

Post by SUPERBIF »

pecinko wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 10:51
SUPERBIF wrote: 05 Jul 2018, 13:32 Hi I'm using Plex Service with Ariana.
1. IMDB and RT ratings from Plex should already be there. I am not sure Plex provides votes count.
2. Maybe, but this is currently not on top of the planned features list. We would like to add some essential missing parts first, such as photos
Thanks for the answer.
I'm not using Plex for Kodi addon, but Plex as a service, else I can't use Ariana skin. In default skin, you can cast your own vote for movies, but not in Ariana yet.
pecinko

Post by pecinko »

SUPERBIF wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 12:11 Thanks for the answer.
I'm not using Plex for Kodi addon, but Plex as a service, else I can't use Ariana skin. In default skin, you can cast your own vote for movies, but not in Ariana yet.
If you are willing to explain how exactly are you doing it in Opacity (like am 3 years old) as I never used and know nothing about Trakt, I'm willing to take a look :)
SUPERBIF

Post by SUPERBIF »

pecinko wrote: 19 Jul 2018, 11:40
SUPERBIF wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 12:11 Thanks for the answer.
If you are willing to explain how exactly are you doing it in Opacity (like am 3 years old) as I never used and know nothing about Trakt, I'm willing to take a look :)
Sorry for the delay. Vacation time. If you go into the movie section and select info for a movie. When using Amber there's a button like refresh etc. to cast your vote. It would be awesome if it could be linked to Trakt somehow when rating.

In regards to the votes, you can't see them in Plex either, but hoped there was a magic way to pull that field from .nfo file.

Thanks for the hard work.
pecinko

Post by pecinko »

Well, Amber is not a default skin and you said you can already cast a trakt vote there while it seems now that trakt vote functionality is actually missing?
SUPERBIF

Post by SUPERBIF »

pecinko wrote: 09 Aug 2018, 15:49 Well, Amber is not a default skin and you said you can already cast a trakt vote there while it seems now that trakt vote functionality is actually missing?
Hi, yes I know Amber is not the default skin, but it just have the same options as the Opacity skin. So it's the same buttons there. I didn't say I could cast a trakt vote there. I asked if it would be possible to cast a trakt vote in the future in the skin which synced to trakt through Plex:)