1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Request: actors naming view

Any Ariana skin issues go here
Montoya

Request: actors naming view

Post by Montoya »

@pecinko

Posted this already in Testflight 3.7.0 topic, so on request moved it to here.

Got something for 3.8, what do you think of this for actors view I just came across in another app:
In this example we have both names (actors name + name in movie) in one view, without having to constantly swipe down/up/left/right just to see actors name and name in movie.

Can imagine more people like this view and are just as lazy as me, to constantly swipe up/down/left/right and/or find it annoying to don't have it in one view ;) :D
pecinko

Re: Request: actors naming view

Post by pecinko »

I am aware how it is done in other apps :) I will consider it for 3.8
Itzme1234

Post by Itzme1234 »

Thanks for considering a view like that, Id love it! Even better if we can scroll down to get yet another level of movie-selecting-rich meta.... like rotten tomatoes review snippets.
pecinko

Post by pecinko »

Itzme1234 wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 13:19 Thanks for considering a view like that, Id love it! Even better if we can scroll down to get yet another level of movie-selecting-rich meta.... like rotten tomatoes review snippets.
RT snippets are on to-do list :)
Itzme1234

Post by Itzme1234 »

You just Made MY DAY! :P