1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

nvidia controller and red icon volume issues

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
lapfrank

nvidia controller and red icon volume issues

Post by lapfrank »

Hi All,

I've been having this problem for a while, but it's getting worse now. I'm using the controller more recently as the battery keeps running out on the remote and I'm tired of changing it. I'm using passthrough audio (which works fine) and control the volume through CEC with the controller. That also works fine.

Now for the problem. From time to time, the yellow/red volume bottom at the top left of the screen appears and just keeps going down to zero / muted. It just stays on the screen all the time and I can't get rid of it. It doesn't actually impact the volume, it's just very annoying. If I play around with the right round wheel, I can usually bring the volume back up and the icon disappears... but it just keeps getting back all the time.

Is there a way to fix that or simply disable what looks like the internal volume for mrmc/kodi?

Thanks,