1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.1 for Google Play

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
hieyemtim

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.1 for Google Play

Post by hieyemtim » 11 Jan 2019, 17:21

Hi you masterful magician Koying. Just wanted to check in and let you know on two different systems we’re getting horrible audio distortion every once in a while on multiple files. The mkv containers that have errored contain both DTS HD Master and Atmos. Sometimes the files work perfectly. Other times they start with horrible loud distortion. These files always work perfectly with SPMC. Have you experienced the loud static/distortion error? Thank you again for all your amazing coding skills. We super appreciate your awesomeness.

SUPERBIF

Post by SUPERBIF » 12 Jan 2019, 07:37

SUPERBIF wrote:
06 Jan 2019, 08:22
I have problem in video playback after pressing info, when I then wants the info screen to go away I press back and sometimes it go away but sometimes it doesn't and when I press back again it exits the video. Using Ariana skin, don't know if it's skin related or not.
I still have this problem. Another worse problem I got in the latest version is that live TV stutter. I've tried two 1080i channels with deinterlace on auto and it stutter. I didn't had this problem before and don't on Apple TV 4k

cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl » 12 Jan 2019, 14:21

SUPERBIF wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 07:37
SUPERBIF wrote:
06 Jan 2019, 08:22
I have problem in video playback after pressing info, when I then wants the info screen to go away I press back and sometimes it go away but sometimes it doesn't and when I press back again it exits the video. Using Ariana skin, don't know if it's skin related or not.
I still have this problem. Another worse problem I got in the latest version is that live TV stutter. I've tried two 1080i channels with deinterlace on auto and it stutter. I didn't had this problem before and don't on Apple TV 4k
auto may be defaulting to yadif 2x? if that's the case there will be stutter as the Shield doesn't have the power for that, but the ATV4k does.