1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Out of sync when fast forward

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
danlat1415

Out of sync when fast forward

Post by danlat1415 »

On the NVidia Shield, when fast forwarding a video the sound goes out of sync.
Pressing the rewind for a second puts it back in sync, but that's annoying and is merely a work around.

Is there any fix to this?

I have passthrough enabled, but this is the same on all videos, not a specific audio type.

Thanks
Looking forward to 3.7 being released
cosmoxl

Re: Out of sync when fast forward

Post by cosmoxl »

danlat1415 wrote: 16 Aug 2018, 18:14 On the NVidia Shield, when fast forwarding a video the sound goes out of sync.
Pressing the rewind for a second puts it back in sync, but that's annoying and is merely a work around.

Is there any fix to this?

I have passthrough enabled, but this is the same on all videos, not a specific audio type.

Thanks
Looking forward to 3.7 being released
Using the 3.7 betas I've also noticed some weird sync problems. Video that had been in sync suddenly getting out of sync after a pause or something. Perhaps the same problems? Skipping back didn't fix it for me but I didn't try rewind. I found that stopping the video and re starting it fixed it.