1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Channels Support? Topic is solved

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
shage1

Channels Support?

Post by shage1 »

Just wondering if there are any plans for Oreo's channels?
Chucky

Re: Channels Support?

Post by Chucky »

Sorry to bump an older question, but I was also wondering if MrMC was going to add channel support in any upcoming updates?

I only ask as I finally got it working with Kodi and created a Marvel and DC channel (as examples): https://m.imgur.com/a/KnZ5nBH

But atm, I am using MrMC more and more these days, so it would be great to have that option available.

Edit: oh and hello, this is my first post on these forums :D
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

Yes, support for oreo channels is in upcoming 3.7
You even get support for "Watch Next" and movie trailers from Home for the same price
Chucky

Post by Chucky »

koying wrote: 10 Aug 2018, 06:37 Yes, support for oreo channels is in upcoming 3.7
Sweet!! Thanks koying!

P.S I disabled play next/watch next or whatever it is called :P
DopedAngel

Post by DopedAngel »

koying wrote: 10 Aug 2018, 06:37 Yes, support for oreo channels is in upcoming 3.7
You even get support for "Watch Next" and movie trailers from Home for the same price Image
How do I refresh oreo channels currently my old channels that I made to test are showing but I have deleted them and new channels that I made are not showing