1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Scrolling through playlists on OSD

Any issues that are Plex Addon related
ersan191

Scrolling through playlists on OSD

Post by ersan191 » 21 Apr 2018, 10:07

Firstly, thank you heaps for adding the Plex for Kodi addon, I immediately switched from Kodi and it’s great to have a media player that is kept up to date and is being worked on regularly instead of sideloading Kodi and waiting for them to implement fixes that you guys have done weeks or months ago.

I posted this over on the Plex site but I’m also posting here. When scrolling through a playlist on the playback OSD (while watching a video, clicking the playlist button next to play/pause/skip/etc) it will only scroll one item at a time. On kodi I would scroll down one and hold and it would start quickly scrolling through the items, but on MrMC I can only scroll one at a time no matter what. The tvOS scrolling emulation you guys have doesn’t seem to work on this specific menu.

davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Scrolling through playlists on OSD

Post by davilla » 21 Apr 2018, 11:23

ersan191 wrote:
21 Apr 2018, 10:07
Firstly, thank you heaps for adding the Plex for Kodi addon, I immediately switched from Kodi and it’s great to have a media player that is kept up to date and is being worked on regularly instead of sideloading Kodi and waiting for them to implement fixes that you guys have done weeks or months ago.

I posted this over on the Plex site but I’m also posting here. When scrolling through a playlist on the playback OSD (while watching a video, clicking the playlist button next to play/pause/skip/etc) it will only scroll one item at a time. On kodi I would scroll down one and hold and it would start quickly scrolling through the items, but on MrMC I can only scroll one at a time no matter what. The tvOS scrolling emulation you guys have doesn’t seem to work on this specific menu.
Thanks for pointing this out, we will checkout what is going on. Do swipes work there ?

ersan191

Re: Scrolling through playlists on OSD

Post by ersan191 » 22 Apr 2018, 19:15

davilla wrote:
21 Apr 2018, 11:23
Thanks for pointing this out, we will checkout what is going on. Do swipes work there ?
If I really work at it and swipe quickly I can get it to skip 2 or 3 items at a time - but normally it will only move one. It doesn't feel anything like the other menus and it's difficult to scroll through a long list.