1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Plex Companion

Any issues that are Plex Addon related
michel34

Plex Companion

Post by michel34 »

Plex addon is great I appreciate is very much.
Only thing is that Plex companion support is missing, i. e. flinging from iPad plex app does not work if a am not overlooking something
ersan191

Re: Plex Companion

Post by ersan191 »

This is one of the unfortunate limitations of the Plex for Kodi addon - this and the lack of live tv support.

It also means you can’t use the fantastic amazon echo app to control playback with your voice.

The developers said they were working on adding it but that was over a year ago, so I wouldn’t expect it at all honestly.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

ersan191 wrote: 21 Apr 2018, 10:04 The developers said they were working on adding it but that was over a year ago, so I wouldn’t expect it at all honestly.
We, however, play to a different tune and I expect that once we get rolling, plex addon will see more feature progress.
Itzme1234

Post by Itzme1234 »

Is there a chance that future Plex add-on features might include:
-tvOS top shelf
-using the MrMc video player (thumbnails)
-Rotten Tomatoes review snippets?
-tv theme songs
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Itzme1234 wrote: 21 Apr 2018, 12:50 Is there a chance that future Plex add-on features might include:
-tvOS top shelf
-using the MrMc video player (thumbnails)
-Rotten Tomatoes review snippets?
-tv theme songs
you really need to be putting requests in the right section so they don't get lost :)