1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Plex addon under IOS

Any issues that are Plex Addon related
davilla
Team MrMC

Plex addon under IOS

Post by davilla »

timstephens24 wrote: 25 Mar 2018, 19:46 Tried out the iPad version and the Plex addon is not very great on a touch screen (you called it @davilla lol). Scrolling the main screen is difficult, as it seems it doesn't exist and it just goes to where you touch. Scrolling the movies and tv section seems to actually work as gesture scrolling. The posters are truncated, so for example the poster for Anchorman shows "nchorma"

I also have no idea how to get back to the default Opacity screen when in the Plex addon.

Edit: seems the touch areas in the Plex addon settings overlap or are off. I have to touch a little above where I feel I should be touching to change settings.
timstephens24

Re: Plex addon under IOS

Post by timstephens24 »

Anything in this upcoming release for the iPad?
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

touch handling was tweaked. a testflight version is waiting beta review.
Everbrave

Post by Everbrave »

In the TestFlight:
- The aspect ratio is still not correct; elongated in the vertical direction.
- touch control is also still erratic; swiping to the left causes the rows to scroll vertically
P.S. do you want this feedback here or in the TestFlight thread (which is almost exclusively about tvOS)?

EDIT: in its current state, I’d say, I won’t use the add-on on iOS but rather the native Plex app.