1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Hue Entertainment

Any issues that relate to Addons
nicknack35

Hue Entertainment

Post by nicknack35 »

Evening all im new to the Forum and thanks for having me. Just looking around and im not to sure where to post this. But hear goes anyways. Seeing that Hue works on this Media player i have a few questions. How does it work for Music im not
to bothered about movies syncing cause its to distracting all the flashing lights when watching a movie. Id like to Dim them like in Theatre mode. What id like to do is have my lights to sync in time to the beat of my Music there is no apps out there that do it maybe Hue Sync. But that is Windows 10 and Apple only. Which i don't want or need a PC to my main TV in the living room. I wouldn't mind been able to do it with the TV turned off. Like an app to control the media player while the tv Is turned off let the Music play and the Hue lights do there thing. Hope this post makes sense. And thanks for reading :P :P