1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Emby Server Version 3.6.0.x Beta Issues

Support for the native Emby Client on any platform
barong

Emby Server Version 3.6.0.x Beta Issues

Post by barong »

Hi,

just wanted to give you a heads up in regards to a couple of issues I have noticed using the latest beta version of the Emby Server software. I understand this is still beta software but may be something to look into before it hits release.

Issue 1: Cover Art for TV Shows on the home screen (Recently Added) sometimes does not appear - blank image only. Movies are not effected and work correctly. Episode thumbnail appears correctly as does the cover if you go into the TV Shows library view. But the cover art seems to be missing on the home screen only.

Issue 2: Unwatched Filter for TV Shows - this is not working. It is showing episodes 0/0 for all shows at the season/show level so it thinks the show is watched. The individual episodes are keeping track of watched status correctly though.

The above is happening in all skins.
Playback is still working fine as is media syncing.
Plex and MrMc libraries are not effected.

Note - issue 1 still happens if I revert to the stable emby server version (3.5.3.0). This issue may have always been present for me.
Issue 2 reverts to working on the older stable version.

Emby Change Log for reference:
https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/releases

Thanks again :D
barong

Re: Emby Server Version 3.6.0.x Beta Issues

Post by barong »

Hi - just wanted to say that item 2 has been resolved in the latest testflight for TVOS.
Item 1 remains.
sdmaged99

Re: Emby Server Version 3.6.0.x Beta Issues

Post by sdmaged99 »

Another issue (not sure if the fault of Emby), is that episodes that have not been aired yet are showing as "in the library", yet when you click them (obviously) nothing loads

It's confusing to my wife, and would be better if they just did not show. Maybe this is just a config issue on my side?