1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Emby TV Next Up

Support for the native Emby Client on any platform
einstein_314

Emby TV Next Up

Post by einstein_314 » 25 May 2018, 22:52

Just trying out MrMC as a replacement for SPMC. I can't seem to figure out how to access the "Next Up" view for TV Shows. Is that possible? It would be great to have it show on the main TV Show home screen along with the "Recently Added" items.

inariel12

Re: Emby TV Next Up

Post by inariel12 » 26 May 2018, 10:17

I think that is not supported up to now. I have both emby server and plex server on my nas and OnDeck view in tv shows but I don't have if I switch to emby. I didn't check with the last beta.
If it is confirmed that is not a but we should move this discussion under "Requests".

einstein_314

Post by einstein_314 » 02 Jun 2018, 21:38

Yeah I have come to the same conclusion. "Next Up" or "Next Episodes" is not available currently. Frankly this view is much more useful than "Latest Episodes". Would be great to have it available.

beisat

Post by beisat » 04 Jun 2018, 20:12

Just found your thread while googling for the same - I totally agree, atm all I see is "recently added", and I believe "currently playing" (but not even sure there, I think only if I start the movie from MrMC), for everything else I must go select in the regular list. It works, but it's not exactly "next level " UX :D

RalphK

Post by RalphK » 05 Jun 2018, 21:37

Hello. In the last couple of days I bought the IOS and TVOS versions of MrMC.
I am amazed that my Apple TV 4K plays hevc/x265 movies better than my HTPC using Kodi.
Wow!

The native Emby client is great! So simple to setup! In the past, I've tried to get Kodi and Emby to work together but it has just been too painful and fiddly.

I would like to add a big "plus one" to the current topic! The "TV Next Up" feature would be a great usability enhancement for me!

Thanks,
Ralph

Montoya

Post by Montoya » 20 Sep 2018, 15:53

Hopefully we see a little bit of TLC for Emby, in coming 3.8.0 Testflight of MrMC :mrgreen: ;)