1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

No wol and no collections

Support for the native Emby Client on any platform
sylvio2000

No wol and no collections

Post by sylvio2000 »

Today I tried MrMC 3.0.3 from fresh on my AFTV2.
I only configured my emby server (local) and the NextPVR client (both on the same server).

Problems.
1. There is no possibility to wol my server. I use amber skin and I can only see the menu "Exit". There is no "tv", "tvshows" or "movies" from where I could access my server to wol it.

2. If I start my server manually everything is fine except the collections. I can see them in the library but I cannot open them. If I click on it nothing happens
sylvio2000

Re: No wol and no collections

Post by sylvio2000 »

Am I the only one with this problem?
I have already enabled "try to wakeup remote servers on access". But this doesnt work if I only have configured emby and nextpvr.

Maybe the most simple solution would be an option to wol my server as soon as MrMC ist started.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

will look into it, our servers don't sleep so we have no issues like that :)
sylvio2000

Post by sylvio2000 »

Thanks.

I found another issue. Yesterday my internet connection was broken and it was not possible to access my emby library within MrMC. I choose manual sign in and I only have a local server in the same subnet.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

sylvio2000 wrote: 09 May 2017, 06:23 Thanks.

I found another issue. Yesterday my internet connection was broken and it was not possible to access my emby library within MrMC. I choose manual sign in and I only have a local server in the same subnet.
pin signin relies on internet, thats how it works unfortunately ... however, if you do a manual sign in using local LAN server IP you should be able to log into it
sylvio2000

Post by sylvio2000 »

Today I tested again:
1. First I put off the internet cable out of my router. Then I started my server. After that I started MrMC. Tvshows and movies dont appear.
Then I put in the internet cable again and tvshows and movies appeared again.

2. On my emby server I use the plugin "Auto Box Set" which automatically creates collections. Maybe your emby implementation is not compatible with this plugin?
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

sylvio2000 wrote: 12 May 2017, 07:34 Today I tested again:
1. First I put off the internet cable out of my router. Then I started my server. After that I started MrMC. Tvshows and movies dont appear.
Then I put in the internet cable again and tvshows and movies appeared again.
how did you sign in? manual or by Pin?
sylvio2000 wrote: 12 May 2017, 07:34 2. On my emby server I use the plugin "Auto Box Set" which automatically creates collections. Maybe your emby implementation is not compatible with this plugin?
I will add it to our "to-do"
sylvio2000

Post by sylvio2000 »

I sign in manual
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

internet cable attached, manual sign-in, let emby services appear. Now pull internet off router. Can you still access local emby ?

in MrMC.log, do you see

CEmbyServices::Process has gateway1

followed by

CEmbyServices::Process has gateway2

?
sylvio2000

Post by sylvio2000 »

Yes it works if I do it like you said.

Sadly I have no log. I will try again later with log.