1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Microstutter after sleep

Nvidia Shield TV Video playback support subforum
tomster

Microstutter after sleep

Post by tomster »

I experienced this problem allready on SPMC, so I decided to upgrade to the full version of MrMC.

But the problem persist.

Whenever I stop watching a movie, I get back in the MrMC menu. Then I power down the Shield (not real power down, but sleep modus). Whenever I switch the power back on, I'll come right back in the MrMC menu. If I start a movie then, I'm experiencing microstutter. I have to exit MrMC (close it down properly), start it again and then all content is playing ok.

What could be causing this issue?
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Microstutter after sleep

Post by davilla »

tomster wrote: 24 Jun 2018, 15:54 I experienced this problem allready on SPMC, so I decided to upgrade to the full version of MrMC.

But the problem persist.

Whenever I stop watching a movie, I get back in the MrMC menu. Then I power down the Shield (not real power down, but sleep modus). Whenever I switch the power back on, I'll come right back in the MrMC menu. If I start a movie then, I'm experiencing microstutter. I have to exit MrMC (close it down properly), start it again and then all content is playing ok.

What could be causing this issue?
debuglog please
tomster

Post by tomster »

tomster

Post by tomster »

Is there another place where I can submit my bugs? Or is this forum the place to be?
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

This is the proper place.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

I'm not seeing where you powered off the shield ? what time stamp did the happen ?
tomster

Post by tomster »

davilla wrote: 09 Jul 2018, 20:33 I'm not seeing where you powered off the shield ? what time stamp did the happen ?
I created a new log. You can see it at https://paste.ee/p/bnhIE

A little bit of direction:

Yesterday evenening I watched Unsolved S01E01 around 23:16.
After that I watched Unsolved S01E02 around 00:39. So far so good.
Around 01:30 I stopped watching and switched the shield off (Shield goes to sleep) while MrMc was still running.
The next day at 13:52 I switch the Shield back on. Right away I get back in the MrMc menu and play Unsolved S01E03 around 13:53. Now the microstutter is back.

Workaround: close MrMc and start it again --> no microstutter.
tomster

Post by tomster »

Still experiencing this problem.. Any updates?
tomster

Post by tomster »

After the latest update a new problem emerged (on top of the old one). Now the sound is also heavily distorted after resuming after sleep.

I reverted back to Kodi.

Where can I get a refund? There's no support (at least no response) and I'm a really disappointed user. First time ever I bought an app.... And I regret it from day 1.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

tomster wrote: 08 Oct 2018, 08:45 Where can I get a refund?
Using the standard App store refund procedures. We have no control over the individual App stores.