1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Microstutter after sleep

Nvidia Shield TV Video playback support subforum
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Microstutter after sleep

Post by amet »

If you are running 3.7.0, shield TestFlight (beta) should popup soon... I know @koying was working on some playback issues.

Refunds are done by the AppStore you bought it from, in your case Google play store
tomster

Post by tomster »

davilla wrote: 08 Oct 2018, 13:05
tomster wrote: 08 Oct 2018, 08:45 Where can I get a refund?
Using the standard App store refund procedures. We have no control over the individual App stores.
amet wrote: 08 Oct 2018, 13:05 Refunds are done by the AppStore you bought it from, in your case Google play store

You both know Google won't refund after 2 hours of purchase. So I purchased an app that's not working... and nobody is gonna refund. :cry:
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

On the Apple TV you don't even get audio after sleep if you stay in the MrMC or even leave the app and come back. You have to force close it and open it back up to get audio.

I don't want a refund though, I still use MrMC every day. :lol:
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

tomster wrote: 10 Oct 2018, 20:52 You both know Google won't refund after 2 hours of purchase.
Then complain to Google regarding their refund policy. You ALSO knew you had 2h to get a refund, and you accepted the policy...
AFAIK, we cannot even get a list of who bought the app, so handling refunds manually would be a nightmare, not even speaking about the Google 30% and taxes that are gone forever, anyway.

As per your issue, I switch off the Shield every night and never have your issue, so it's highly likely it is due to an external cause. Maybe check the Nvidia forums for some clues...