1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Can't add video files to Library from exteral drive.

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
Sevro006

Can't add video files to Library from exteral drive.

Post by Sevro006 »

Hi, MrMC does not seem to be working when I am trying to add movies to my MrMc library. When I select my external drive the name is correct but the box says: Remote share, Path not found or invalid.

This has always worked fine with Kodi or SPMC. Is local non networked content not supported in this program?
shinigami_mai

Re: Can't add video files to Library from exteral drive.

Post by shinigami_mai »

The problem with it not accessing the drives is a permission issue, to fix just go into the permissions for mrmc on the shield under apps then mrmc then permissions at the bottom and turn on storage and you are fixed.
It seems that on install the permissions is not set sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

describe which protocol, what server ?

edit: opps, external disk, see ^^
Sevro006

Post by Sevro006 »

Thanks permissions was indeed the problem. It is a little strange I was not asked to do this when I first ran the program or when I tried to view local content on a external hard drive.